When booking a ticket for participation in a PureShockGaming event you agree to the following conditions.
The Event and Booking
- Participation in PureShockGaming Lan Party is at your own risk.
- You are responsible for any damage caused to PureShockGaming, or other players equipment, that is a direct result of your actions.
- PureShockGaming is NOT responsible for any damage to your equipment that occurs during the event.
- You must be at least 14 years old to participate in PureShockGaming event, and, it is a requirement that you
can take care of yourself and own actions, and are not dependent on parent.
- PureShockGaming is not liable for any item(s) stolen during an event. We advise you write your name on everything, just in case.
- Refunds for tickets booked through the website are only given for special cases.
- PureShockGaming cannot take reservations for tickets.
- There is only one ticket price for the events, no discounts are given for single days.
- If a PureShockGaming event is cancelled because of unpredictable events a full refund.
Tournaments and competitions
- Participation in any tournament or competitions is at your own risk.
- PureShockGaming tournaments and competitions will start as scheduled, be sure to get prepared BEFORE the start time.
- It is the participant's own choice whether to participate in tournament or competition.
- No cheating is allowed, of any kind, including screen watching.
- PureShockGaming decisions during tournaments and competitions are final.
Alcohol, smoking and drugs
- Alcohol may be consumed at PureShockGaming events but within moderation.
- You may only consume alcohol if you are over the age of 18.
- If you are found to be drunk you may be asked to leave without a refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in any event room and any time.
- No illicit or illegal drugs are permitted at any event, caught with them will result in immediate ejection from the event and restrictions on future events.
Equipment and connection
- You are provided with one grounded electrical outlet by PureShockGaming, you will need to bring your own PDU.
- PureShockGaming makes a network cable available for each participant.
- You may only have one device at a time.
- You are limited to a single screen no bigger than 32”
- You may not bring toasters, kettles or and other electrical kitchen appliances.
- Speakers are NOT permitted at PureShockGaming events, and the use of headphones is encouraged.
- PureShockGaming reserves the right to use the hall speakers, a PA system, or play music at any time.
- You can sleep during the event, it is up to you whether you do or not.
- You must bring your own sleeping bag / blanket and sleeping pad / mattress.
- DO NOT sleep facing obscuring any fire doors, exits or extinguishers.
- You are not permitted to us any file sharing programs or torrents during a PureShockGaming event.
- PureShockGaming shall have the right at any time to take pictures of the participant and use them.
- PureShockGaming reserves the rights to change venue, the rules and awards at any time.
- Your information will not be disclosed to any third party.
- PureShockGaming reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. It is then the participant's responsibility to update themselves.